Friday, May 1, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday- Kitchen Edition- continued

I like my pot-rack. We bumped Addi's head on pans a few times when lifting her out of the sink after a bath. Otherwise, it's very convenient.

I also really like my pantry. I can fit tons of stuff in here.

Here is the view from the patio door into the living room.

Oh-someone has found another drawer with fun toys. :-)

My dad made bar stools- Aren't they awesome!?

Another thing we like about the kitchen is the floor. It looks like wood, but it's actually ceramic tile!!


Well, I hope you enjoyed the tour of my kitchen! I look forward to showing you the rest of our home.

Go here and visit Kelly's blog if you would like to participate.


2 comments:

Tristan said...

oh wow! I love those stools!
And I've always wanted a pan rack!

Stephanie Kay said...

You really do have a great kitchen. For that matter, you have a great house!!! I also love your stove. :) And dishwasher. And cabinet space. Ok. I admit it. I have kitchen envy. But considering you have more space in your master bathroom than I do in my kitchen I think it's understandable. :)