Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Guest Room

Hi!! Welcome to our home again!
Our guest room has quite a few items that are sentimental to us. Since my hubby loves to hunt deer- I went with the deer theme for the room. All of the furniture was my hubby's grandparent's. The deer head is the first big buck he ever harvested.







These pictures are from my father's side of the family. The middle picture is of my father's parents- Ezra & Beulah. On each side is their parents, my great-grandparents.

** I'm having technical difficulties uploading pictures tonight and will finish with pictures of the bed and comforter later**


6 comments:

Tristan said...

Cool! Our bedroom is in deers..lol!

Brittany..Following my Bliss said...

I came from Kelly's blog. Your daughter is so so cute!

Jennifer said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who has deer heads in my guest room!

twinsplusone said...

my son Joseph's first clear word : "deer", from Granparents hosue decor! Your room is great!

twinsplusone said...

oh and your header picture of yoru daughter-- amazinG!

Stephanie Kay said...

For some reason I thought you had turned that room into Addie's room. Hmm.. wonder why I thought that? It is a beautiful room!! Will still talks about the deer. Recently he's talked about going hunting (this from the kid that won't squash a bug!). :)