Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random Cuteness

Someone got new pj's with tutu!! It is the cutest thing ever!!

Here is Addi's Easter outfit. It was actually capri's, but she's so petite that they are pants that hit her at her ankle! She liked picking up the eggs and putting them in her basket. We dyed eggs with her Great-Grandmother... was funny. Addi kept throwing eggs and splashing dye everywhere. Grandma said that she wanted to dye eggs because it had been a long time since she had done it. I will post video later.



Here is Addi looking out of the patio door to see what her daddy was doing.

We all made it through my business trip! I did come home to a sick baby! She was runnning a fever around 100 degrees, but the Dr. couldn't find any reason for the fever. She is just starting to feel better now. She was having gas issues at night - waking up and crying!! I have decided it was from some baby "cheetos" that I had bought for her this weekend. I didn't give any to her yesterday and we didn't have any late night crying episodes. I wonder what is in them to upset her tummy. It seemed like her daddy did good with her... :-) I knew he would, it was just her waking up at night that would not go well with him!! Momma also did well, I only cried when mom & dad were leaving with her. I also only called once a day to check-in; however, I did carry my cell phone for "just-in-case".
I will try to post cute video tonight. I was having technical difficulties last night and didn't get the video uploaded or this post- posted. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

she is such a cutie!!!

um..no way..lol..i can't wait to see it!