Hi! Welcome back to our home. Addi would like to show you her room.
I bought her bedding on sale from the Pottery Barn Kids. It is just a quilted block pattern with pastel pinks, yellow, green & whites. I bought the letters at Wal-Mart and painted them and I attached ribbons to hang them. Her room is very simple. I wanted it to be easy to change as she grows. I also did not want to re-paint the room. :-) No the bumper is not still in the crib (this is an older picture) and have long since taken it out. I purchased the rug, curtains & matching lamp at Target- part of their shabby chic or cottage line. The curtains have tiny pink flowers embroidered on them. I also purchased her furniture from Wal-mart.com, I took advantage of the free site-to-store shipping! It's great, I've used it many times.
Sorry this edition is late- we have all been sick this last week. Allergy, sinus stuff is yucky! I hate poor Addi dealing with stuffy nose, it makes her cranky!
Hope you enjoyed the tour!
2 comments:
so precious and pink!!!
HI!!!
My name is Jamie--AKA --MIMI
I live in Arizona, found the blog about Nursery's and I love to decorate and since I am a first time Mimi, I enjoy reading lots of blogs about families and babies!!! We too have a little princess!!!
Loved your story
have a blessed day!!
jamie
Post a Comment