Sunday, February 8, 2009

Menu for the week of 2/9 - 2/15

I have planned 2 weeks of menu's this weekend. I tried it a few weeks ago and did pretty good- besides the ice storm and no electricity! ;-) I have planned a few more crock-pot meals and others that are simple.

Monday- Stirfry & Egg Rolls

Tuesday- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (PD)

Wednesday- Chicken & Dumplings

Thursday- Spaghetti, Salad & French Bread

Friday- Enchiladas & Taco Salad

Saturday- Steaks, Salad & Baked Potato

Sunday- Drunken Chicken (PD)

I have not set aside certain days as a particular "theme". The only thing I have decided is- Sunday is new recipe night. Last Sunday I tried a Breakfast Casserole- hashbrowns for the "crust", turkey sausage, bacon, cheese & eggs. It turned out really good. Most recipe's that I try are out of my Paula Deen magazine- this one was --"Baked Potato Omlete Casserole". Next Sunday's "Drunken Chicken" is from last months edition. It has diced ham, mushrooms & cheese over the chicken. I will use chicken broth instead of the alchohol that is in the recipe.


**Look here for Menu Plan Monday Carnival.**

http://orgjunkie.com/menu-plan-monday

3 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

Mmmmm... Sounds yummy!!

My Messy House said...

Do you have the recipe to share for the drunken chicken?

Hannah said...

Your menu sounds great!