Lately Addi has had food issues... Usually she will eat most foods- besides peas. :-) She had a slight cold, last week and during this time has decided she doesn't want to eat foods she normally likes. I have concluded that she only wants baby cereal, granted I have never gone crazy feeding her this and have mainly fed baby food (I have the same box that I started her with in Sept). So-- for all 3 meals she won't eat unless baby cereal is involved- oatmeal w/ banana or plain rice. Breakfast & dinner goes better than lunch- she eats what I put in front of her. At lunch we don't want to eat veggies or fruit with our cereal and bats the spoon away if she thinks there is something other than cereal on the spoon. I'm trying to be creative- sneaking it in with the cereal, but someone has a tendency to gag and puke. Also I have started letting her feed herself pieces of banana & other foods, which she really likes. My question to you is: Is this a faze and we'll soon go back to normal?? Help!!!-- Frustrated Mommy.
Addi wants to say hi: , , jt yftfnbmyfe33e xw
1 comment:
Sounds like a phase that can turn into a habit. You don't want her to start thinking she gets to choose what she eats.
I suggest you keep doing what you are doing and she'll come back around. Does she have many teeth yet? She should be able to eat other soft foods now. Bananas are great. Are you doing Cheerios? (NOT the overpriced fancy finger foods. Just plain unsugared Walmart brand Cheerios.) By a year old (once they have bottom teeth) I give my kids whatever we are eating - small pieces of carrots, potatoes, noodles, basically anything that will mush easily. As you cook just set hers to the side before adding seasonings. Then you can freeze it in the baby food jars you have - much cheaper and healthier!
Also. You might ask the Grandmas what they've been feeding her. :)
Post a Comment