Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mama's Helper







These are recent pictures of Miss Addi- she thinks she can help her mama!

While I was doing dishes one night we found her standing in the pantry helping herself to some un-opened bottles of sprinkles and baking bags! :-) She was very proud of herself. This is the first picture we've gotten of her standing on her own. She takes a few steps when she's excited. I am expecting her to walk soon.
This weekend she was pulling the clean wet clothes out of the dryer as I was putting them in. I couldn't help but take pictures! Notice the toy she put in the dryer before she started pulling socks out. She cracks me up. She is going to be so honery and sassy!
We made it through the storm I think. I will go out and take more pictures today of the final accumulation. Walking in the yard is like walking on a pond.. solid ice- just a few ice in-cased blades of grass stick up. The power went back out after I wrote the ice storm post around 3 pm and we were out until noon today.

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

I've heard her sass on the phone. She and Ellie will rule the roost!