Addi is growing so quickly, I thought I'd give a quick update.
Things she is doing:
* Crawling
* Pulling up & "cruising" around things
* Using her walker to explore the house
* Eating most foods-- this week she is being picky
* Picking up small objects with her fingers-- but can't get them into her mouth yet (they get stuck on her fingers)
* Being more vocal about her wants-- ie, will throw a temper tantrum if doesn't get her way. She has discovered changing the tone of her voice more and changes her cries according to her emotions.
* Takes a bath in her bathroom-- plays with her new tub toys in the big girl tub
* Plays with her toys with more purpose- tries to get objects in holes and bangs them together
* "Sings" & "dances" when hears music or when I sing to her.
* Enjoys watching tv- cartoons
Needless to say she keeps us on our toes. I think it won't be long until she is wanting to climb the stairs. I will be putting a gate up soon. We are trying to soak up every moment with her. These times are so special and we're so blessed.
4 comments:
I agree she's vocal. = ) When mom calls we can usually here Addi in the room. = )
One thought for your stairs. Definitely a gate! But you might also consider tying some type of mesh netting over the outside of the stair rail so that she can't drop things between the rail or stick her head through the rail. Once she's using her room, a gate across the door is a good idea since it would be hard to have one across the top of the stairs.
Also, I've found letting the kids try the stairs when I'm around to be a good idea. The sooner they master the stairs the sooner I don't have to worry about them on the stairs.
Ok. End of unsolicited advice. = )
Hey! Just dropping by to tell you that we now have a blog.... http://thegregorypck.blogspot.com
Love ya!
How fun! Abby is now taking steps 3 to 5 at a time. It won't be long until she is off and running! Addi will be right behind her!
Cassie
Hey! We were just wonderig if you guys would be around this wkend & if so if you would like some company. I'm off this wkend and thought we'd come up to visit if you were up to it. Well, talk to u later. Call me & let me know if u get this.....Its kind of early right now so i didn't want to call... love ya.. Tina
Post a Comment