Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Public Restroom Help!

We are getting serious about using the potty! This weekend was the first time that I've had to take Addi into a public restroom to use the bathroom. Let me just say I was not prepared!!! I feel like I need to carry a totally different bag for this!!! I want lysol wipes, germ-x (lots of it), more cleaning supplies!!!

Do you have any advice as to how I should change what I carry in a bag or other tips for taking my munchkin into germ land?

Thanks!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

Pretend the germs aren't there while she's sitting on the potty. Then wash her hands with soap and water and give her a squirt of germ X. I buy Germ X by the giant container (and keep them on the back of our toilets at home). I have the little travel size Germ X in my diaper bag and refill it from the giant one. Any time we go into a public restroom everyone gets a "Squirt".