Well, the time had come for me to buy a swimsuit! YUCK!!! I searched high and low for just the perfect one... to hide all of my flaws. :-) This is what I found. I ordered it from Land's End. It looks nice on- I can't believe that I can say that! The only negative is I have to shorten the straps for some extra bust support and it is an investment/ aka- expensive!
Sorry about the mini picture. :-)
Next- I tried to tackle little girl suits! I swear.... who designs these things. I wouldn't have worn them when I was a teenager! This is the first suit I found for Addi. It's at the Children's Place and was on sale for $10!!!

This is Addi's 2nd suit. It is at JcPenny's and is currently out of stock! I happened to find a 3T at a local store that fit. She needs the straps shortened to, but fits otherwise. Lucky me again- the store was having a doorbuster sale and got it for $8.90! It was originally $19.99!


This is Addi's 2nd suit. It is at JcPenny's and is currently out of stock! I happened to find a 3T at a local store that fit. She needs the straps shortened to, but fits otherwise. Lucky me again- the store was having a doorbuster sale and got it for $8.90! It was originally $19.99!

In other bargain news- I found my 12 yr old nephew jeans at the Children's Place for $4.99!!! Can you believe it!!! They had found them in the back and put a rack of jeans out in various sizes... they were $25 originally! Yeah me!!!
Here is a link to one of my new favorite blogs- A Passion for Savings! Check it out!
3 comments:
I almost bought that same polka dot suit for Abby. I need to find them a second suit. Your suit looks similar to one of mine. mine has shorts though. great minds think alike! :o) i'm excited about going!
cassie
I almost bought Abby the same polka dot suit! And your suit looks very similar to one of mine. Great minds think alike! :o) I really need to find the girls a second suit. I'm excited and looking forward to our trip!
Cassie
I LOVE Land's End swimsuits. They are pricey but worth it! I like them for Ellie also. I get the tankinis for her so I don't have to peel a whole wet suit off. Watch their overstocks at the end of the summer and you should be able to pick up some great stuff for next year. Also, check and see if they have a section in a Sears near you. We have one near "our" Walmart and I get a lot of stuff for the kids at the end of each season.
Post a Comment