We recently were able to attend a Men's Razorback Basketball game! I have never been to a men's basketball game!! It was lots of fun. The crowd didn't get as excited as at football games, but I love hearing the fight song and calling out hogs!!!We lucked out and were given these tickets. They were great seats- Row 15 on the aisle- right behind the Razorback bench. I hope to make a tradition and atleast get Addi to 1 razorback game a year, especially as she gets older.
I took pictures before the game.
I think this is a great family activity. We didn't take Addi, but I think she would have had fun. We have already taught her to call the hogs.
This game turned out well- we beat Auburn in overtime!!!
Now I can't wait until football season!
WHOOOOOOOO ----- PIG SOOIE
WHOOOOOOOO ---- PIG SOOIE
RAZORBACKS!!!!!!
3 comments:
Come link your blog to our Arkansas Bloggers group that is forming. There are absolutely not obligations...just a way for us to be aware of others in Arkansas who are blogging. arkansasbloggers.blogspot.com
My daughter is an ob-gyn with the Parkhill Group at Willow Creek. We are in Fayetteville all of the time to help out with our precious and perfect grandbabies:)
I am also a UA grad...go Hogs!
Thanks for joining Family Fun Friday! Do you know I have never been to a Razorbacks game? Sad isn't it?
We call the Hogs all the way from Kansas!
Cassie
Post a Comment