We got everything on video and forgot to take many still shots... I'm kind of disappointed, but atleast it's on video. :-)
Addi is doing so much now. She cracks me up when she takes her clothes off! This weekend she took her diaper off and put it in the trash! I saw her naked and asked where her diaper was and she took me to the trash to take it out!! Last night she was putting her cowboy boots on with her pj's. She would get one on and balance on the foot with the boot on to put the other on! Her balance is amazing! The second time even got them on the correct feet!
On a different note- I am going to try to be more organized for 2010. I am going to make a family notebook with our monthly menu's, freezer inventory, a family master calendar, my household chore list/schedule, farm chore list, and a section for Addi with crafts and stuff. I am thinking of adding a holiday & vacation section. If you have any suggestions , feel free to let me know. I am hoping by scheduling my chores, it will give me more free time on the weekends with my family.
Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment