Here is Addi 1 year ago... I can't believe how time has flown by. It seems like yesterday that we were admitted to the hospital for your much anticipated arrival. I was induced and ended up with a c-section 2 days later... I was so ready to meet you that I did not care HOW you got here, but that you got here! You were so tiny- 7lbs 3 oz, your daddy got to be there for your first bath and looked like you were already smiling at him. :-) My time in recovery flew by and soon we were re-united and boy were you ready to eat! We called you our little bird... you were swaddled and all we could see was your face- your mouth was open like a little bird waiting on her supper! You still like to eat, even though you have been picky lately, especially with your sudden aversion to baby food. We love you and look forward to all the things we get to show you and teach you!
This has been an exciting weekend, she has finally gotten her first teeth. She cut 2 at once! There are more that look close, shouldn't be long until she has a mouth full of them. My sister-in-law posted about this milestone in her family too.
Addi, I can't believe that you are 1 year old! You are keeping us on our toes. Things you are doing at a year old:
* Eating what mama & daddy eat
*Walking everywhere & trying to run
*Climbing
* Loving the outdoors & animals (especially dogs, cows & CATS)
* Talking/Babble- you say mama & dada well and you are talking to us, we just can't figure out exactly what you're saying
* You point (with your index finger) at what you want :-)
*Backing & climbing down off the sofa (by yourself)
*Getting into the cabinets- for your favorite noise.. throwing mama's lids on the floor
*Dance when music comes on
* I'm sure there is more...
We are so thankful for you and cherish every second with you. I can't imagine life without you and am in awe of how our lives have changed.
Oh- you kept laughing at mama when she would sing Happy Birthday to you. We had a little birthday party with just mama & daddy- enjoy the pictures :-) We are having a BIG party this weekend with more pictures to follow.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
1 comment:
We had such fun at the birthday party! Thanks for inviting us! Boy, how they grow and change in such a short time. Time flies these days.
Cassie
Post a Comment