A place to watch our princess grow
Here is Addi walking around the living room Saturday night.
(I promise the nose sucker is clean-- she loves to chew on it)
ENJOY!!
Wow!! She learned quick! How are the grandmas coping with her new skills? :)I loved how Stephen was kicked back in the background. :)
I think that they are ok- your mom looked exhausted last night! :-) Yes- that is what Stephen does most of the time. I have a love/hate relationship with that recliner. LOL!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow!! She learned quick! How are the grandmas coping with her new skills? :)
I loved how Stephen was kicked back in the background. :)
I think that they are ok- your mom looked exhausted last night! :-) Yes- that is what Stephen does most of the time. I have a love/hate relationship with that recliner. LOL!
Post a Comment