Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tasty Tuesday- Crockpot Lasagna AND First Haircut

Tasty Tuesday- Make your favorite spaghetti sauce. Then mix cottage cheese or ricotta cheese with a beaten egg, garlic powder, lots of parsley flakes. Then layer them in a 6 qt crock pot crock. I use regular uncooked lasagna noodles. Once layers are complete, top with mozzarella cheese. I did this the night before & refrigerated until the next day. Cook on low for 4 hours. AND... lasagna folks! It's awesome, just like I baked it. Yummy. If you cook too long, the noodles are to soft, but that is our only complaint!
Addi's first Hair Cut (Trim) on Sunday April 10, 2011. By her Aunt Bee. :-)


Are you done yet? I'm sleepy.


Where did my baby go? She looks so big here...



La, La, La... how long is this going to take?



Whatever you do.... don't smile.



Daddy... how many pictures are you going to take???!!!


Mama & Aunt Bee, discussing how much hair to cut off. :-)

No comments: