Addi- Decorating valentine brownies for everyone.
Stirred the mix and tried putting the mix in the hearts.
Addi & Daddy made cookies.
I think this was their favorite part- eating the dough. LOL!!
We had to bring baby along to play in the snow.
Here is daddy trying to plow his way to the cows. This was the first day, while it was still snowing. He had to plow a spot for the cows to eat and a trail to water.
Even the tractor kept getting stuck!
We start having baby calves this week. I will try to post about it. I think calving may be hectic. Everyone is looking like they will drop calves about the same time. We have 20 heifers at our house and 5 look really close! I hope they are good mamas or we will be pulling our hair out. Addi's heifer will have a calf this year too- she is excited about her baby! :-)
Other than staying busy, we are doing good. Addi is talking all of the time and telling us her opinion about everything. Potty training is going great. She wears panties all of the time, except night time. I'm thinking she may be close to not having them them too- she is dry most mornings when she wakes up. Speech is going great- she says more words everyday. She is just growing way too fast!!! She will be 3 next month! Where has the last 3 years gone? She wants a strawberry shortcake party this year. So- I'm going to try to be crafty this year and make some stuff. Ohh- I will try to have a party planning post soon.
I think we have decided to plan a Disney World vacation for next January/February. Then next year she will have a minnie mouse party or a disney themed birthday party. So- if you have any disney suggestions- please let me know. We want to stay on the disney property and use their train system. I'm even thinking we will drive down and sight-see along the way.
That's enough of a catch-up for now- I will try to get more posts going this month!
Have a great week! Wish us luck with calving!!
1 comment:
Love the pic with S and Addi licking the beaters!!
Post a Comment